POSITION OPENED AS OF 03 FEBRUARY, 2020:
Senior Loan Administrator
We are strengthening our team and looking for a person to manage an international portfolio of syndicated loan agencies and Bond Trustee Appointments. The successful candidate will monitor, administer and control the transactions’ life cycle events in accordance with the terms of the financing agreements.
- Review of draft facility and bond issuance documentation from an agency perspective along the pre-closing process.
- Manage an international portfolio of syndicated loan agencies:
- Calculation of the amounts to be distributed across borrowers and lenders in accordance with the terms of the facility agreements (e.g. drawdowns, fees, interest, and principal repayments);
- Setting of interest periods and applicable reference interest rates;
- Loan/Bond lifecycle event management and bookkeeping of the transactions;
- Execution of payment instructions in relation with loan lifecycle events.
- Manage of loans and bonds administration-related communications to investors, borrowers and lenders, and verification of covenants under the terms of the financing agreements.
- Assist in the organization of consents, waivers and restructuring processes.
- Transaction setup in our internal administration system.
- Lifecycle event management and coordination.
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required.
To be part of a unique project, specialized training and a professional and flexible working environment in Spain.
Indefinite, full-time employment contract.
- Minimum experience of 3 years banking experience in the administration of syndicated loans/back office, ideally in agency management. Includes relevant experience in review of financing contracts and calculations of loan settlements.
- Excellent work attitude, quick and willing learner.
- Eagerness to pay attention to detail and to go the extra mile in all aspects of the role.
- Advanced use of English, written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
If you are interested and want to know more:
Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV and do not hesitate to ask if you need further information.
Thank you very much for your interest!