POSITION OPENED AS OF SEPTEMBER 13, 2021:
Legal and Transaction Manager
We are strengthening our team and looking for a person to support the Legal team in the management of an international portfolio of syndicated loan agent, crowdlending transactions and Bond Trustee Appointments, amongst others. The successful candidate will monitor, administer and control the transactions’ life cycle events in accordance with the terms of the financing agreements in coordination with Bondholders’ team.
- Review of draft facility and bond issuance documentation from an agency/trustee perspective along the pre-closing process.
- Manage an international portfolio of syndicated loan transactions
- Loan/Bond lifecycle event management and bookkeeping of the transactions;
- Manage of loans and bonds administration-related communications to investors, borrowers and lenders, and verification of covenants under the terms of the financing agreements.
- Assist in the organization of consents, waivers and restructuring processes.
- Transaction setup in our internal administration system.
- Lifecycle event management and coordination.
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required.
- Striving for continuous improvements in the operating practices and processes of the legal team as well as in the design of new and innovative products.
- Legal research and preparation of internal legal updates.
To be part of a unique project, specialized training and a professional and flexible working environment in Spain.
Indefinite, full-time employment contract.
Salary range: Eur 30,000 – Eur 40,000
- Minimum experience of 3 years legal background in first ranking law firm or in a well-known financial institution.
- Significant experience in Debt Capital Markets, Syndicated Loans and Project and Infrastructure Finance.
- Knowledge of conventional debt products (such as medium term note Programmes, Corporate Bonds, High Yield Bonds, Exchangeable/Convertible Bonds).
- Includes relevant experience in review of financing contracts.
- Team player, and also the ability to work also autonomously.
- Excellent work attitude, quick and willing learner.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, eagerness to pay attention to detail and to go the extra mile in all aspects of the role.
- Advanced use of English, written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.