- Data collected
Access to content or services for which data are requested. Without prejudice to the above, Bondholders may require that Users provide certain personal data, which may essentially include given name, surnames, email, company, position and professional contact details, in order to access certain information or use certain Website content or services. In these cases, Bondholders will provide Users with the necessary information before processing their data.
- Controller. Bondholders, with registered office at Avda. de Francia 17, A, 1, 46023, Valencia (Spain), controls the processing of the data that are collected or generated as a result of Users accessing, using and browsing the Website and of control of the Website.
- Purposes of processing. In addition to managing the requests for information, content or services that Users expressly make or to which they consent, Bondholders has a legitimate interest in using the information that is collected or generated in order to:
- improve the Website, its management and its security, and
- conduct studies to analyze the relevance and use of the Website, including by way of anonymized information.
- Communications. Data will not be disclosed to third parties except, where applicable, to competent public authorities in the exercise of their functions. The Website may exceptionally use third-party company cookies in accordance with the Cookies policy and with the consent of the User.
- Legal basis and retention. The legal bases upon which Bondholders is permitted to process the data of Users are:
- Users voluntarily accessing and browsing the Website,
- Users requesting information or certain content or services,
- compliance by Bondholders with legal obligations, and
- the legitimate interest of improving the Website and its security, as well as of conducting studies and analyses regarding the operation and use of the Website, and
Data will be retained for as long as there are contractual obligations deriving from services or content requested by Users and subsequently until the expiration of legal, contractual or professional responsibilities that require its retention (e.g. until the expiration of responsibility deriving from data protection or cybersecurity regulation).
- Rights of Users. Users may exercise their right of access, rights to rectification, erasure, object, limitation of processing and data portability, when appropriate, with respect to the processing for which Bondholders is the controller, by communication in writing sent to the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address email@example.com, providing evidence of their identity. They may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
- Offices. In addition to the registered office in Spain, Bondholders, S.L. has the following office: Bondholders Limited. Address: 57 Lansdowne House Berkeley Square, Floor 1 London W1J 6ER (United Kingdom).